Updated July 27, 2015
User agreement and Definitions
You are about to enter into a legally binding B2B agreement where you are the user acting on behalf of a company providing the public with its produce. We are the guys making it possible with our service.
You and the company you represent are referred to in this agreement as ’You’. We, i.e. Mealston.com, the owners and our service are referred to as ’We, Mealston, mealston.com and Service’. The public is anyone ordering Your produce using Our Service.
By signing up You are entering into a legally binding agreement governed by Finnish legislation.
Prices and Payment
Payment method: not using our payment facilities
The use of Our Services is free of charge for the public. You’ll be charged a fixed fee of 0,20€ for every order received from the public regardless of payment method. We will charge You post fact on a monthly base.
Payment method: using our payment facilities
Should You decide to use the payment facilities provided by us and Checkout Finland Oy, You will instead be charged 0,20€ for every order together with a payment fee of 0,50€, all in all 0,70€ for every order.
Should the payment be made by debit- or credit card an additional fee of about 2% (the actual per cent depends on card issuer, typically in the region of 2% but it can vary) of the total order value will be applied and added to the above mentioned 0,70€/order.
The payment will be forwarded to You the next banking day with our, Checkout Finland’s and the card issuer’s fees deducted.
The prices and payments may be converted to the equivalent value in your local currency.
We do not own the content and information that you submit or post to the Service, the assumption is that You do.
You are granting Us a non-exclusive license to a worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice or compensation to You or others.
We own and/or have all the rights to Our software and other intellectual property enabling the Service.
You alone are responsible for any material you submit to the Service. We have no responsibilities other than keeping our owners happy and content. This is not possible unless You also are happy and content with our service.
Disclaimer and Limitations of Liabilities
We guarantee and/or warrant nothing to anyone. We are not liable to You or anyone for anything, ever.
Termination and Changes
This agreement can be terminated at any times with notice to the other. By deleting your account you terminate this agreement effective immediately. Any amounts owed prior to termination remain owed after termination. Termination does not release You from liabilities and/or obligations incurred prior to the termination.
Any changes to the agreement needs to be in writing, all other arrangements are null and void.
You agree that the laws of the Republic of Finland shall exclusively govern any dispute arising from this agreement. You also agree that such dispute is settled at Your sole expense and in a court of law closest to Our registered office or wherever We decide it is appropriate.
You agree that the only way to provide Us legal notice is at Our registered office address.
In case any part of this agreement cannot be enforced by a court of law or the contents conflicts with content found in Our Finnish or Swedish terms, You agree that the court should modify the terms so as to achieve whatever We indicate as Our intent. If unable to do so You agree that the unenforceable term is removed from the agreement and the rest of the Agreement is enforced.
- You are about to enter into an agreement where you are the user acting on behalf of a company providing the public with products, and we are the guys making it possible with our service
- The use of our service is free for the public whereas you pay us for every public order you get
- You can, at your own cost, use payment facilities provided by us and Checkout Finland Oy
- We do not own any of the material submitted by you and you grant us a non-exclusive right to use it in our marketing effort at our own discretion without any compensation to you or others, ever
- We have all the rights to the software and intellectual property enabling the service
- You alone are responsible for any material you submit to our service
- We guarantee and warrant nothing, take no responsibility, and accept no liability whatsoever, therefore we pay nothing in this regard to anyone ever
- By signing up you accept the agreement and by deleting your account you terminate it effective immediately
- Any changes to the agreement needs to be in writing, all other arrangements are null and void
- Any disputes are settled at your sole expense in a court of law closest to our registered office or where ever we decide it’s appropriate